Saturday, October 21, 2017

How To Trade Currency Without Stop Loss

January 25, 2017 by
Filed under Forex FAQ & Latest Post, Fx Indicator

In today forex faq, we have a question from one of my readers asking me whether he can trade without using stop loss or not. In fact, this is one question that I believe a lot of you guys are interested to know as most of you are sick of the price hitting your stop loss in trading and then move in the direction of your trade after you get stopped out.

Below is the question

1) Can I trade without stop loss?
2) If I want to trade without stop loss what I need to do?
3) How much capital I need to do that?

This is another question from another readers

I’m into scalping; is it advisable to always use a Stop Loss position while scalping?

If you have been following my blog, you should have heard me emphasizing on the importance of placing stop loss in your trading but for the question 1 on whether anyone can trade without placing stop loss or not, the answer is a YES and a NO.

1) For forex trading, I must say that it is a MUST to place your stop loss in any trade that you have placed. I bet the reason why you are asking this question is because you are sick of the price hitting your stop loss in trading.

Actually, this has nothing to do with the stop loss at all. The reason why you get stopped out so often is because you do not have a reliable fx strategy on hand. If you are trading with a lousy strategy, you will find that you will incur more losses when you do not place any stop loss in your trade.

The solution to your problem is not about the stop loss, it is for you to either formulate a reliable strategy for yourself or learn a reliable strategy from anyone you trust. The only way for a trader to be profitable is to have a reliable strategy and there is no alternative way to achieve that.

2) If you do not wish to trade with stop loss, there is still a way for you to profit from the currency market. For me, I have been scalping the EURUSD profitably using binary option since 2012. With this method of trading, I do not need to place any stop loss to the trade and each trade lasts only 2 to 5 minutes.

After years of trading, I find that binary option is the best way for a trader to scalp the currency market as you do not have to place any stop loss to the trade and you will make a profit at the end of 2 or 5 minutes even when the price is only 0.1 pip in your favor.

I have heard people telling me how risky it is to trade binary option and a lot of people finds it very hard to profit from it. But from my own experience, I must say that binary option is something that is not risky at all.

The amount of money you have entered in the trade is the max you can lose in the trade. If you trade $50 in the trade, the max lose is $50 and nothing more.

As for people saying how hard it is to make money from it, I must say that these people are mostly guessing their trade and do not have a reliable strategy on hand. I have been making profits every single month from binary option since 2012 and if you have been following me, you know that I have a binary option blog where I published my monthly income report as well as the performance of my KB5 strategy since Jan 2015.

Like my forex course, if any student find a fake winning trade, I will refund back 120% of the course fee without question asked.

Recently I have posted a daily trade on the blog to show my student which are the trades that I have taken so that they can see. Similarly, if they find a fake winning trade, I will refund back 120% of the course fee.

You can read my binary blog at https://www.binaryoptiontraining.org

3) For binary option trading, you just need to start with $250.

At the end of this post, I must again emphasize that it is a MUST to place stop loss in forex trading so that your account will not be wiped out when there is a major news release which might trigger the market to move against your trade.

Do feel free to email me at kelvinlee@forexindicator.org if you have any question regarding trading and I am more than happy to assist you.

Comments

27 Responses to “How To Trade Currency Without Stop Loss”
  1. Ernison says:

Your info., advise & etc really good. I starting to go through all your email so as to learn this environment as hope of picking up.

My body had some handicapped problem causes me to retire early without a income. Any way; I hope can made thing out of this

• Lee Kelvin says:

Hi

You have to be extremely careful when selecting courses or services in the market as there are a lot of marketers out there who know nothing about trading and pretending to be a trader

2. Jenny says:

Hi Kelvin

Just got into your forex and binary course 2 days ago.

I am doing demo for forex as per your teaching.

For binary, I made $450 yesterday with the strategies you teach me. You are right to say that binary is the best way to scalp the currency market.

3. Ray says:

Hi Mentor

Just want to tell you that I have made 16 winning trades and 2 losing trade with your binary strategies this week.

As I only can trade 1 hour every night after work, I am already very satisfied with the number of trades I get from your strategies.

4. Meng Lin says:

Hi Kelvin

Thks for making me $1,000+ today with your trade copier service.

I am still practicing your BTB on a demo account as per your teaching. Hope to be able to become a professional trader like you one day

5. Roy says:

Hi Kelvin

I just join your forex and binary course on the 1st of this month and I have already made $1,250 with your binary strategies.

Thanks for teaching me such effective way to scalp the currency market

6. Leslie says:

Hi Kelvin

I just want to thank you for teaching me both your forex and binary strategies.

I have just joined your courses on the 1st of this month and I have made $500+ with your binary strategies and your trade copier service has made me $1,000.

I am a final year university student and now I just want to become a full time trader like you and do not need to work for others.

7. Gary says:

Hi Kelvin

I have activated your 30 days trial to your trade copier service on the 1st of this month and now my account is already 7% up.

This is the first time I really make money from trading and I must say you are the real deal.

I have also used your binary strategies and I made about $450 so far from them.

You have made my 2017 a very excited year as I now see the hope of making extra income from trading come true after 2 years of losing.

8. Gabriel says:

Hi Kelvin

I have taken your binary option course on the 1st of this month and now I have made over $250+ within the past 3 days with just $300 in my account.

Thks for sharing this strategies with us.

9. Tarman says:

Hi Kelvin

I have join your binary course 2 days ago and I took my first KB5 and KB2 trades yesterday and got 2 winning trades in return.

Wow, your strategies really works and sorry for being skeptical about you in the beginning when we are communicating over the emails.

10. Melise says:

Hi Kel

I must say that your course is the best I have taken. I have made profits with your binary and forex strategies for 7 months now.

I have lost over $10K in the past using those lousy signals and robots in the market and I am glad to have made them back now.

11. Yap says:

Hi Kelvin

I just want to drop you a note here telling you that I have made $1,200+ with your binary option strategies this month and I am still in the demo practicing what you teach me in your Fx Street Uni course.

You are the real deal and I am glad to take up your forex and binary course.

12. Kermin says:

Hi Kelvin

Just join your binary course yesterday using the $0 payment scheme and today I made 3 consecutive winning trades with your strategies.

Wow, I can’t believe it as I have finally found a way to make money by myself without relying on those signals or stuff.

Thanks for sharing your strategies with us

• Lee Kelvin says:

Hi Kermin

Nice to hear that you are doing well on the first day of trading binary.

Please start by trading small and slowly increase your trade size as your account grows.

13. Jasmin says:

Hi Kelvin

I am student of both your course and I must say that what you teach is something that is unique and can’t be found anywhere online.

I am still in the demo for forex but I am already making some profits from trading binary using your strategies.

Indeed forex and binary should be done together as we are looking at the same chart everyday and whichever opportunities come first, we can go for it.

Thanks for sharing your strategies with us

14. Nolan says:

Hi Kelvin

I have joined your binary option course 3 days ago and today I have made 3 consecutive winning trades with your strategies.

Finally I can now make a consistent income from trading

15. Roland says:

Hi

Just wanna tell you that I am very happy with your binary option mastery course as well as your fx street uni.

I am still in the demo for forex trading and for binary, I have made $450 already this month with just $500 in my account. Thanks for sharing such a great strategy.

16. Jaymon says:

Hi Kelvin

After taking your course, I can totally understand why you says that it is near to impossible to provide binary option signal as the entry of the trade can only be confirmed within the few seconds of entering the trade.

Now I believe that all the binary signal in the market are crappy.

Just to let you know that I made $1,200+ last month with what you taught me.

17. Pat says:

Hi Kelvin

Indeed I have used several binary option signal in the market and I have lost over $5,000 with them.

Last month, I took your binary course and this month I am already $500 up. With your strategies, I believe that I will be able to recover back my $5,000 losses in no time.

Thks

18. Jane says:

Hi Kelvin

Thanks for recommending me to binary option 3 months ago and I am glad to have taken your advice to go into it.

I have made a couple of hundred last month and this month too. I have taken your advice to start small and slowly grow my account and then increase my trade size to make more.

Glad to have found you in my journey to trading

19. Jimmy says:

Hi Kelvin

I just want to drop you a message telling you how grateful I am to you as I am a student of both your forex and binary course.

I must say that what you teach are genuine stuff that works. I am now making consistent profits from trading currency for the 4th month in a row.

Thank you my teacher.

20. Mark says:

Hi Kelvin

You are right. I have taken your binary option mastery course last month and I have made over $800 with your strategies so far.

Your strategies really works and I am glad to have you as my mentor.

21. GIFT says:

l am newbie will l be able to learn this l stay in TEXAS USA

22. Andrew Woodward says:

I have tried binary trading before but have always lost and binary robots with no luck

• Lee Kelvin says:

Hi Andrew

I dare to say that all the binary robots and signals in the market are created by marketers as there is no way anyone can provide signals for binary after years of trading it.